Lycera Corp. is a leading biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of selective, small-molecule immunomodulators for the treatment of high unmet-need autoimmune diseases. Together, our world-class management team and scientists are an esteemed group of leaders with deep immunology and inflammation experience and are responsible for key advances and discoveries in their respective fields.
The research at Lycera is characterized by scientifically rigorous investigation conducted in a supportive team environment. We value and respect the ideas and opinions each team member brings to our pursuit of breakthrough medicines. Lycera’s research team has extensive experience in lead identification, parallel synthesis, hit-to-lead optimization, modeling and early process development, immunology, cell and molecular biology, assay design and implementation, protein biochemistry and rodent inflammation models.
Lycera has a state-of-the-art research and development facility near Ann Arbor, Michigan. The company’s laboratories are located near the University of Michigan, widely regarded as one of the finest research institutions in the United States.
Lycera offers a competitive base salary, performance based bonus, stock options and a comprehensive benefits and relocation package.
- Possess a passion for, and commitment to, discovering and developing transformative, first-in-class therapies
- Have a strong desire to work in a scientifically rigorous and driven environment
- Have the utmost integrity
- Are driven to be the best at what they do
- Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from working as a team
- Welcome diversity and divergent views and opinions
Lycera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lycera is always interested in helping to further the education of creative young scientists. If you're interested in an internship with us, please forward your CV and a letter describing your areas of interest to We'll contact you if there's an opening for which you are suited.
- There are no positions open at this time.